This charming Tudor inspired home offers the ease and flow of a new home, yet in the desired historic Forest Park neighborhood. Formal living and dining room flank the foyer, while the large family room opens to rear terrace and kitchen! The warm family room features built in bookcases, wet bar and fireplace. Spacious kitchen includes numerous cabinets, granite and limestone counter tops and professional grade appliances. A bright breakfast room overlooks rear gardens. Powder room and laundry room complete the main level. Upper level: Oversized master suite, with walk in closets, and bath with dual sinks, (dressing area) and separate garden tub (air jetted) and tiled shower. Guest bedrooms share a classic marble bath with Al. white marble floors. Lower level: second family room with built in cabinetry, and a guest suite! Other amenities: newly fenced rear garden, 2 car garage, full brick exterior, tall ceilings, hardwood floors and so much more! Truly a rare offering! hurry!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
3,100 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PUTNAM, W E
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Dual
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Daylight
- 1. Insert, Tile, Family Room, Gas Burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Wet Bar, Stone Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Deck, Porch, Screened Porch, Patio
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights, Deck-Covered, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Alley, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors