This is your chance to own one of the earliest homes in historic Redmont! Desigend by local architect, in 1910, this home is like no other, featuring grand scale rooms, detailed millwork and oversized windows with views of valley and city lights. The formal living room, with one of two fireplaces , opens to music room and formal dining room. 10+ foot tall ceilings. A sleek fully equipped kitchen, with some new appliances, opens to a spacious family room. Front door detail is featured in the design of staircase. Second floor includes 4 large bedrooms, and exercise/laundry room and classic white tiled baths. Staircase extends to third floor attic. Deep front porch is a perfect spot for entertaining many guest. Attic and basement level offer more storage space than you can fill. New upper level HVAC. New paved driveway leads to 2 car stone garage. Homes on this almost private portion of Altamont road are rarely available. Original wood floors and hardware all add to the charm.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
4,894 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PUTNAM, W E
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sun Room
- Master BR with Closet, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Central Heat, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Steam. Radiant.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- 2. Masonry, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance, Driveway, Off Street.
- Stone, Shingle
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- Mountain, City
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Interior Lot, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors