This handsome Tudor inspired bungalow is in the heart of Forest Park and features two living spaces, rare for this price! The large formal living room features a fireplace and alcove, perfect for extra seating. Formal dining room is wrapped in natural light. Renovated kitchen includes granite countertops, tiled backsplash and stone floors and a breakfast area. Family room with 2nd fireplace, opens to a patio via original French doors. Spacious bedrooms share a renovated bathroom. Significant electrical and plumbing updates. Original wide millwork, hardware and hardwood floors all add to the charm. Full brick and unfinished basement. Just a short stroll to Forest Park village with restaurants and charming shops.
Single Family, 1 Story
Public Water Service
2,295 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
PUTNAM, W E
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath
- Central Heat, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave Built-In, Oven Gas, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement, Daylight
- 2. Masonry, Den, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Rear Entrance.
- Patio, Deck
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Street Lights, Curb & Gutter. Interior Lot, Subdivision, Alley, Paved Road, Public Roads, Irregular.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors